Website Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND FISHERIES
Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension (ASPIRE)
IFAD Loan No. 2000000744, IFAD Additional Loan No. 2000002532,
ASAP TRUST Grant No. 2000000743, and IFAD Grant No. 2000002531
INVITATION FOR BIDS
The Supply, Delivery and Installation of Office Equipment
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a bulk of the financing provided by IFAD in the form of a loan (USD 38.16 million), a grant (USD 15.2 million supported by ASAP) and the Government funding is estimated at USD 11.4 million towards the cost of the Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension (ASPIRE) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this IFAD Loan No. 2000000744, IFAD Additional Loan No. 2000002532,ASAP TRUST Grant No. 2000000743, and IFAD Grant No.2000002531 to payments under the Contract for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Office Equipment(NCB-001-2019/MAFF/ASPIRE/SEC).
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, ASPIRE Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Office Equipment, for the ASPIRE Secretariat which is under the Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension (ASPIRE) at the Office of the ASPIRE Secretariat, 3rd Floor of the Department of Administrative Affairs, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, #200, Preah Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures as specified in the RGC Procurement Manual dated May 2012and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This invitation is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Support Unit and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given under point 11 below during hours from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, from Monday to Friday, except government public holiday.
- Qualification requirements include:
- copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal place of business evidencing legal status in an eligible source country as defined in GCC Sub-Clause 6.1
In the case of a Bidder offering to supply goods under the contract which the Bidder did not manufacture or otherwise produce, the Bidder has been duly authorized by the goods’ manufacturer or producer to supply the goods in Cambodia;
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that its meets the following experience and financial requirements:
- that the Bidder has satisfactorily completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding three years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
- that the Manufacturer of the offered goods, if a different entity from the Bidder, has experience of at least 3 years in the manufacturing of similar goods.
- that the Bidder has availability of liquid assets through either: (format (i) and (ii))
- access to a line of credit or cash in bank account of an amount at least 50% of the bid price, net of other contractual commitments; OR
- credit terms with vendors specifically for the goods to be supplied under the contract, and valid for at least 6 months after the deadline date for submission of bids specified in ITB Clause 21.
- that, in the case of a Bidder not doing business within Cambodia, the Bidder is or will be (if awarded the contract) represented by an Agent in Cambodia equipped and able to carry out the Supplier’s maintenance, repair, and spare parts stocking obligations prescribed in the Conditions of Contract and/or Technical Specifications;
- authority to seek references from the Bidder’s bankers and
- that the Bidder meets any additional qualification criteria listed in BDS.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee 35.00 USD. The method of payment will be in cash or deposit to Bank Account No. 0000000013535, Account Name: Ministry of Economy and Finance at National Bank of Cambodia. The Bidding Documents will be sent by airmail for delivery outside of Cambodia and by courier for local delivery or may be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for purchase of the bidding documents. In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to Mr. SornVichet, ASPIRE Program Support Team Manager, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, ASPIRE Secretariat, 200, Preah Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phone No: (855) 23 221 120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and also send a copy of the communication to: Mr. Yi Sokthearith, Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation, Ministry of Economy and Finance, New Building 2nd Floor, Street 92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Phone: (855) 23 430 565, Fax: (855) 23 248 424, Email: Email: email@example.com, Mr. Kaushik Barua, IFAD Country Programme Manager, Asia and the Pacific Division, Programme Management Division, IFAD Via Paolo di Dono, 44 00142 Rome, Italy, Tel.: +39 06 54591, Fax: +39 06 5043463, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the ASPIRE Secretariat shall bear no responsibility for loss of documents or for late delivery.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 06th September 2019, at 10:00 am late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person at the address given below on 06th September 2019, at 10:00 am.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the IFAD will respectively declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or IFAD respectively, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- The address referred to above is: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF), ASPIRE Secretariat, Agriculture Services Programme for Innovation, Resilience and Extension (ASPIRE), 3rd Floor of the Department of Administrative Affairs,#200, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention to Mr. Yao Ven, Procurement Officer
We are looking forward to receiving your complete and responsive bid before the time limit stipulated above and in the manner described in the Technical Specifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com